Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brookstone U Control Phantom Helicopter

thoughts on Sunday morning

* Funny, I write almost nothing more - but increases the number of subscribers? Therefore seems to be a good recipe ... * Have a wonderful title for a film, "The Dogs" * Ayn Rand is something like an early edition of Ann Coulter for political literature, enriched with an extra sip of the wildest anti-communism, which disguises itself as a philosophy * I feel good - and apart from a few health malaise plaguing me at the moment purely nothing - even the hard to heal festering wounds that make me fix for months, serious approaches to heal - so then what I have from the late summer. Geil! * My swarm of young purple colored splendor Baersch is doing great. The kids are already part of 2 cm long and out of the woods. 21 young boys and fellow female, sigh, and they are gorgeous already! Maybe I'll do a little YouTube movies. * How incredibly wide variety of forums and Internet communities are! I am highly respected in the one place, so even the biggest bully are polite and friendly with me, I am considered elsewhere almost as the embodiment of all that is bekämpfenswert. It is not missing much, and it accuses me at night to steal children to bake cookies from them magical. Too funny - both. * I must be getting old. The latest sign: people who do evil to me or me as an opportunity to intoning chants of derision Use evoke pity for me. I do not feel this compassion, I would prefer something like anger. But can not. That must be the age. Or something else, probably as little rants that masquerades as something pleasant to me. I'm not doing that is with the aging process - in general. Even change the health problems that feeling. * If you feel defeat and the insight into your own mistakes as a real gain: Is this already humility, and an initial madness?
* Among the most beautiful and amazing discoveries in recent months is the hunger. I have somehow got used to eat only when I'm really hungry - Top hungry for several hours. Since then, I take it off without even trying. And this hunger, in moderation: I feel even as the quality of life. Let's see where that leads - so far there are 16 pounds less. * Oh, it gives me such a pleasure to give my bad tendency to unrestrained baroque expression. If I do what I write then read by someone else, then I would consider crazy once the person is totally - to put it all unbarock. I think that the after-effects of the former child-life books. * How different hazy summer Sunday morning can be! This is now beautiful.
* What would happen if "The economy" would lecture us less? If for example in political talk shows is not always the same association officials were sitting in the economy, but really clever people?
* Last night, accidentally reingezappt in a movie with Steven Seagal. Unbearable. Everything. How does the do it? And while I was drifting through the Internet, a Wikipedia page to read about him, I know that it should be also a musician. That's the limit! well what is "very masculine" very American, maybe some dusty heavy metal stuff. In any event, gathering dust.
* A miss: Country with various influences, mainly blues and reggae. The song, where he has a conversation

0 comments:

Post a Comment