Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How Does A Ethereal Cord Work

Nachkarten Guttenberg: superlatives in the resignation speech

B an Don ( here) I argued that the resignation speech of Comical Gutti was full of superlatives. Now is counted!

Direct superlatives
"painful step", "highest standards" "As undivided," "largest army reform in history", "intimately close to my heart," "too human", "well prepared", "I was always," "enormous impact"

So 8-9 superlatives . After all!

F alls you wonder what this recounting the one hand I wanted to test an idea I had. On the other hand, shows that what Stefan Kuzmany in the mirror the right words found, namely a farce .

Indirect superlatives and exaggerations
"public and media viewing almost exclusively to the person Guttenberg
"dramatic shift of attention"
"on the backs of soldiers only to myself"
"I was always important,"
"so I sincerely apologize to all those"
'office to the the whole heart and soul is "
" beyond the high media and opposition clock frequency, the offered time "
" for me leaving just a question of decency "
" imperative of responsibility to all soldiers, "
" a largely appointed House "
" it's me a sincere concern "
" especially against the University of Bayreuth "
" I have respect for all those "
" it is known that the mechanisms in the political and media business destructive "
" decides who in the politics, should not expect any sympathy "
" and would I also do not claim "
" I can not expect the respect, so with the withdrawal decisions often be taken against "
" if I were only when I changed my character "
" the majority of the population, strengthened me until now its back "
" to meet with me to the necessary degree of independence in the responsibility "
"so I give my opponents quite like"
"a phrase that sounds unusual for a politician "May

(okay - the enumerated here exaggerations can be disputed - but the overall sound of the resignation speech is quite thick and applied self-pitying )

conclusion of Guttenberg scandal

G is uttenberg now even a footnote . fades The theater thunder.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment