Friday, December 10, 2010

Audiobahn 2200hct Amp

Daft Punk - Tron (soundtrack)

Our rating: *****
Tron Legacy (Limited Special Edition)

equal to one voweg .. the soundtrack is awesome and I really do not write often.
I had doubt when I first heard Daft Punk make the score for Tron would be hoped that an experienced Hollywood composer had to write the music. But when I saw the first track from the album heard, as were my doubt away. The makers of the film could not have made a better choice. Through her music House / Techno past fits Daft Punk like hand in glove.
Whoever thinks the Tron Legacy is a techno album is .. better informed one. Daft Punk skillfully combines electronic gimmicks with big Hollywood orchestra .. like Hans Zimmer and Co.
Daft Punk have created a really nice diversified .. Score one for entraining or dream invites. Really can classify the soundtrack anywhere, but would say somewhere between Hans Zimmer and Danny Elfman, I think that fits quite well. Anspieltip are in my eyes the tracks .. Outlands, Tron Adagio for u. Hard Wars.

468x60 - congstar Kombi Flat

0 comments:

Post a Comment