Sunday, January 16, 2011

How I Can Set My Vip Suitcase Lock Number

1960 Modella kitchen - kitchen 60s Modella

1963 Source
The colorful plastic kitchen of Modella is back in the early 60's in the source catalog to see.
The colorful plastic kitchen was already sold in the beginning of the 1960s.



It is amazing to look like the modern kitchen chairs and how many colors are used on the kitchen cabinet doors. Very typical of the time and the rounded bay on the side - so it looks better, I pushed the chair aside.
Astonishing how these modern chairs look and how many different pastel shades were used on the cupboard doors. Very typical are the rounded shelves of the cupboard on the right - I moved the chair a bit to allow a better view.


The decoration on the wall are from a different food packaging cardboard from Modella. The motifs were cut out and stuck in a doll's house - and I again carefully peeled off - it was also the Albin Schönherr dollhouse, which is shown at the top of my blog.
The decoration on the wall comes from another old kitchen Modella cardboard box. They were cut out and glued into a dolls house and I removed them carefully - that was the dolls house of Albin Schönherr seen on the top of my blog by the way.


The doors and drawers are all open and sit at a small extending table with stools for the kitchen work has been thought.
All doors and drawers can be opened and even there is a small extending table with stool for working more comfortably.


The plastic bending dolls creep me are very nice, unfortunately they are seldom seen, often missing, especially the old clothes, because you can take off even as here, two thick push buttons on her back. This lady has also painted a very nice earrings.
I like the posable dolls by Schleich, sadly I rarely see them and often the original clothes are missing because they could be taken off when playing with them. This lady wears a wonderful pair of earrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment