Friday, January 28, 2011

Why Does My Spinning Bike Squeak?

1960 Modella living room furniture - 60s Modella living room


I do not have enough chairs of Modella from this time, but like the free space in the middle of me.
armchairs I need more of this time but on the other hand do I like the emptiness of this room.


The wallpaper is gift wrapping paper from the airport in Glasgow, the floor is PVC imitation with which the room is original. The walls were all still from the original white paper and should be well-papered itself.
The wallpaper is a giftwrap from the airport in Glasgow, the floor is the original one, imitating PVC. The walls were still customizable, white cardboard, waiting to be decorated by the owner.



in black I'm still the dining room never seen, very chic!
I never saw the dining room furniture in black, very chic!
1967 "The Toy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment