Monday, February 21, 2011

Sally Nightmare Before Christmas Seat Cover

New in the hospital - dolls hospital additions


bending all my doll nurses, almost all from around 1960:
of Caco, Erna Meyer, and the New by an unknown manufacturer.
All my bendable doll nurses - mostly from around 1960:
by Caco, Erna Meyer and the new one on the left by an unknown manufacturer.


In the middle of the new addition, also from the unknown manufacturer that will help the Erna-Meyer-doctor and the Caco-Doctor. These men in overalls, however, can just as well in the general store are available.
In the middle the new doctor by the same unknown manufacturer - helping to Erna Meyer doctor and a Caco one. These male dolls in white coats can therefore personate a clerk behind a counter though.

dolls and hospitals - has always been a popular combination. On flickr, there is even a group Doll Hospital . My favorite photo is this here.
Dolls and hospitals - at all times a popular combination. On Flickr is a group Doll Hospital with my favorite photo here.

And where can I get now 25 old Children's hospital beds for adjusting this scene from?
And where do I get 25 old hospital beds for children to create such a wonderful scene?

1957 "The Toy"

Photo of a shop window in my home town with dolls and accessories of the firm Hermann Steiner .


0 comments:

Post a Comment